3DS Piano is a piano homebrew for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Glissando (slide that stylus all around).
- Staccato (just do a quick tap of a key and it will play a short note).
- Three octaves.
- The center octave is always the octave that first loads when you start the homebrew.
- Press Left to go down an octave.
- Press Right to go up an octave.
- Shows which octave you are on at the bottom left of the top screen.
Available in 3DSX/SMDH format.
Copy both Piano.3dsx and Piano.smdh into the directory sdmc:/3ds/Piano/ then run it with Homebrew Launcher.
It emulates a piano that that goes from C3 to C4 (a full octave).
When you tap a key quickly, it will play a short note; when you hold it, it plays until you let go of the note.
There are three octaves: lower, middle and upper. When you start the homebrew, it will always be on the middle octave.
The botton left on the top screen will tell you which octave you are on.
Touchscreen - Play piano
Left - Go down an octave
Right - Go up an octave
[3DS] Piano - A Digital Piano for 3DS (DarkFlare)
Does not work on Ninjhax 1.1 and N3DS.
- Updated the Piano homebrew so now you have three octaves. A Lower, middle, and upper.
- Initial release.