From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
2Pong DS is a two-screen pong which display two pong game separately. It is one of the PAlib projects.
Play 2 different games of Pong at the same time and see how long you can last.
B - Move faster
L - Use item
Up - Move up
Down - Move down
- New: Item Engine added.
- New: 3 items added.
- New: Ball speed now can change.
- Fix: 70% of code optimized.
- Fix: Collision Engine improved.
- Fix: Restart game fixed.
- AI: CPU now can use items.
- AI: Some minor improvements.
- New: The game now pauses when you press start (on game).
- New: Now you can move faster holding B button.
- New: Background colour changed.
- Fix: Fixed 'press start' bug.
- Fix: Collision bug is fixed and now working properly.
- AI: CPU now moves a bit faster when the ball is near him.
- AI: Now he can't move on both screens at the same time.
- New GFX.
- Added an effect to the balls.
- 50% of the code has changed, it's more readable now.
- Code optimized.
- Fixed time counter bug.
- Added a 'Press Start' screen.
- Author's website - http://etk.scener.org/?op=projects (archived)