From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
2ds+ is a DS homebrew that tries to show a 3D effect on the NDS by using two displays. By using the cross viewing technique, you will see a visual illusion/third object in 3D.
As shown in the image of Wikipedia, the secret is to cross the scene. Expand the range of vision, capturing two images independently and simultaneously. A third image magically appears between the two, this will be the one in three dimensions. No need to do stunts with eyes, is a natural ability, in fact, is recommended completely relax the eye, look at infinity.
- Look at the center of the image, the point at which the two images are divided.
- Relax completely sight blurs.
- You should see the images intersect.
- If all went well, you'll see a third image.
When 3 of moving images is much easier to detect the 3D.
Note: If there are problems with the reflections on your Nintendo DS displays, then it’s a good idea to increase its brightness.
Select - Switch between scenes
Stylus - Rotate objects manually
B - Turn satellite to the left
X - Turn satellite to the right
Tested on SuperCard DSTWO (firmware EOS 1.05).
- Improved scenes.
- Added main menu.
- Added more pictures in 3D.
- Consolidated Controls.
- Added a satellite spinning around Earth.
- Added a waving plane.
- Updated some rotating cubes.
- A photograph.