Pokemon Sun Moon Cheat Plugin 3DS
|Pokemon Sun & Moon Cheat Plugin|
Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu is a Pokémon Sun and Moon cheat plugin, supports both version 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 of the games. It is a recreation of SUMOHax, a Pokémon Sun and Moon NTR plugin originally written by ItsDeidara, with added codes, features and improved ease of use.
How to use NTR plugins
For o3DS user, you will need the mode-3 version of BootNTR Selector.
After installing it and going through setup, you'll have a plugin folder on your SD card.
To add plugins, copy the two game folders from the download into that plugin folder.
For o3DS you will need the reduced file size version labeled for old3DS, and launch it using Mode 3.
When you want to use the plugin, run BootNTR Selector (for n3DS) or BootNTR Selector Mode-3 (for o3DS) to load NTR then start the game.
NTR lasts until you restart the 3DS.
List of Cheats
- Pokémon Spawner (Spawn a wild Pokémon by ID).
- Set ID or Random.
- Set Level or Wild Level.
- Set Form.
- EXP Modifiers.
- Dynamic EXP multiplier adjustable from 0x to 255x.
- Time Modifiers (Changes time of day in game without affecting 3DS clock).
- Increase or decrease in-game time in one-hour intervals.
- Appearance Modifiers.
- Change Gender (Open a menu to see change. WARNING: This will reset clothes and hair).
- Change Skin Tone (Ride a Pokémon or save and reload).
- Battle Modifiers.
- No Wild Encounters (Hold START to temporarily allow encounters).
- 100% Capture Rate.
- Shiny Chance Modifier (Does not work on Shiny-locked Pokémon).
- View Opponent's Info (Press Start to activate).
- Stat Stages +6 (Raises all in-battle stat stages to max).
- Use Z-Moves without Z-Crystal.
- Infinite Z-Moves.
- 1-Hit KO.
- Invincible Party.
- Movement Modifiers.
- Run Faster.
- No trip animation.
- Walk through Walls (Hold R to activate or toggle with R+A).
- Pokémon Modifiers.
- Rename any Pokémon at the Name Rater.
- Instant Egg available from Nursery (Hold L and speak with NPC).
- Instant Hatching (Hatch eggs in one step).
- Currency Modifiers (Adjust currency to a custom quantity in increments of 500,000).
- Poké Dollars.
- Festival Coins.
- Total Festival Coins.
- Photo Thumbs Up.
- Battle Points.
- Items (Adjust items to a custom quantity in increments of 50).
- All Poké Balls Types.
- All Items.
- All Medicine Items.
- All Berries.
- All Poké Beans.
- All TMs.
- All Clothes.
- QR Codes.
- Removal of 24h wait time between Island Scans.
- 100 QR Scan Points.
- Instant message speed.
- Access PC from Anywhere (Open Options sub-menu).
- Re-match trainers (Hold L and speak to Trainer).
- Black outline toggle ON/OFF for player and Pokémon. (Open a menu to see change).
- NTR Debugger toggle to allow access from NTR Debugger outside of Festival Plaza (Disables in-game NFC while active).
- Change Camera Zoom (Start+L/R to enable or disable).
- View IV/EV on Status Screen (Press Start or X respectively while on Pokémon Status screen. Switch Pokémon to see change).
- Illegal Cheats.
- Catch Trial Pokémon.
- Catch Trainer's Pokémon.
- Pokémon can learn any TM.
- Learn any move from Move Reminder.
All codes that could make illegal Pokémon that could not be traded or battled online were previously removed. They are now added in but with a large disclaimer. The Spawner code can make legal Pokémon if attention is taken to location, level, and form of spawned Pokémon.
This is a work in progress and a learning exercise. The GateShark cheats these codes were derived from can be found in the resources folder.
Select (in-game) - Open the cheat menu
- First official release.
- View Opponent's Info cheat now shows more data including party, team, box and online trades. Activate with START.
- 1-hit KO cheat
- Invincible Party cheat
- Battle Modifiers section now split into Party Modifiers and Opponent Modifiers
- Walk through walls cheat can now be toggled with R+A in addition to it's original hold R to activate
- Building script is simplified, works cross-platform and now works with both Python 2 & 3
- View Opponent Data now shows entire enemy team
- Fixed Learn all from Move Reminder cheat.
- Fulfilled a request to add old style View Opponent Info cheat due to in-game tool tips for ability and item being helpful. Works alongside current overlay version.
- Updated EXP Multiplier, Camera Zoom and Pokémon Spawner to comply with LayeredFS. Fixes only applied to update 1.2.
- Prevents a crash when using the plugin in combo with LayeredFS.
- Currently the EXP Multiplier cheat does not work with these mods and trying to use it will crash the game. When the cause is discovered the cheat will be updated. This only affects LayeredFSmods.
- Updated to support v1.2
- Bug Fixes: No Encounters cheat now disables properly without needing to change areas.
- Added support for new overlay feature.
- Updated View Opponent Info cheat to show via overlay feature. Also includes Nature and IVs. Credit to dragonfyre173.
- Disables certain cheats when internet is connected to protect online play.
- Spawn ID now has a Random option. Will randomize a Pokémon between 1 and 802 along with randomizing the form.
- Spawn Level now has a passthrough option that leaves wild level untouched.
- Spawner no longer disabled after changing ID, Level or Form
- Shiny encounter odds can now be changed. From 1/1 (always shiny) to 1/4096 (Normal odds) it increases in powers of two: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 ... etc.
- 100% Catch rate can now properly be disabled
- Minior's form cannot be set with the Spawner due to how the game generates Minior specifically. Form option updated to reflect this.
- Unobtainable items from the Berry and Medicine bags have been removed. Running the code again will remove unobtainable items that were previously granted.
- New cheats: No wild encounters, Show Opponent Info, View IV & EV, Camera Zoom, Catch Trial Pokémon, Catch Trainer Pokémon, Learn Any TM, Learn all Relearn Moves.
- Fixed bug that prevented Pokémon Spawner from disabling properly.
- Fixed broken Instant Text Speed cheat that would cause battles to crash.
- Updated and added remaining cheats for update v1.1. Game versions 1.0 and 1.1 now have the same codes available.
- Updated and added Pokémon Spawner. Fixed Access PC Anywhere cheat for game version 1.0.
- Updated and added EXP Multiplier code for v1.1.
- Updated and added Max BP and Instant Egg from Nursery code for v1.1.
- Not all codes are updated for the new update. Codes that do not work with update v1.1 have been disabled from the menu. This version is backwards compatible with Pokémon Sun and Moon ver 1.0.
- Will add more codes as time goes on.
- Changing gender now adds or removes Makeup Bag from Key Items.
- Changed some form names for Pikachu, removed some un-obtainable items from the All Items code and added a version number to the bottom of the cheat menu.
- Added additional forms for Pokémon Spawner.
- Un-hid QR Codes which were previously disabled from previous debugging.
- Fixed compile bug in source code.
- Initial release.
- Nanquitas for GateShark2NTR lib, help debugging & GateShark Only code support.
- RyDog for blankCheatMenu to start learning with.
- ymyn for all the amazing GateShark codes.
- DarkFlare69 for the Gender and Appearance offsets.
- Ericjwg for Instant Egg from Nursery v1.1.
- drgoku282 for Battle Point offset used by PKMN-NTR.
- nyok0 for improved Opponent Info overlay.
- omarroms - Remove Outlines.
- bluedart - All Poké Beans, Festival Coins.
- SciresM - Wild Pokémon Shiny offset and value.
- PokeViewNTR - Opponent info.
And the PKHeX team, whose source provided insight into item management and alternate forms.