PayloadSpinner3DS is a homebrew application that allows quick and easy hotswaping of boot.firm with one of any other FIRM files on your SD Card. For example, if you want to switch from Luma to A9NC, or GodMode9, you can swap them through this homebrew, rather than manually renaming the files through GodMode9 or CTRXplorer.
Make sure you have all relevant CFW files ready on your SD Card. Put your payloads in
From there, install PayloadSpinner3DS, start it up, and select which payload to set as your
The application will give you the option to reboot after your
boot.firm is replaced.
- This release fixes the app's tendency to crash when no payloads are detected.
- Now manually create all necessary directories if it finds they aren't all there.
- Fixed a bug with memory allocation since v1.0.
- BernardoGiordano for pp2d.
- All ctrulib contributors.