From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Papaillon DS (French) is a simple homebrew game about catching butterflies. The idea is inspired by a game, and the control is adapted to the NDS using the Stylus instead of the mouse.
The Goal is to catch the butterfly using the viewfinder.
Move the viewfinder, the difference between the original and this version is that the viewfinder does the opposite of your movements.
R - Catch
Stylus - Move the viewfinder
version 0.1 beta
- Added music (while waiting to find a more suitable one).
- Added a splash screen.
- The bottom screen has been "decorated".
- The time-limit is now 60 seconds.
- Change the color of the viewfinder in black.
- Fixed a bug reported by Neumann's.
version 0001 alpha
- First version.