Evolution Sav3D Me 3DS
Evolution Sav3D Me is a remake of Evolution Saved Me by Antonio Bastos Córdoba, Diego C. Torguet and Manuel Rodríguez Matesanz (aka Manurocker95).
It has Stereoscopic 3D and everything is load from RomFS.
Available in 3DSX and CIA formats.
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the Homebrew Launcher.
Note: DSP dump is needed.
Get all the bananas that you can without touching the lasers.
The fire are power ups that allows you to go through lasers when activated.
Circle Pad/D-Pad - Move the monkey
Tap on buttons or A - Go through screens when needed
Start - Pause the game
Select - Exit
No sound on Citra.
- Smealum and Yellows8 - Scene3DS and stuff.
- Xerpi - SF2D, SFTD, Portlibs
- Cheuble for his sound class and help.
- Lovercat007 and those who helped with libs problems.
- Bumblebug team for the original game.
- Cynosura and JBR373 - BallEsca and Metroid II.