From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
DSMplayer is a video player for Nintendo DS. An alternative to the use of MoonShell with different video format.
Recall that uses Moonshell DPG format and this player uses DSM.
- Download and extract file
- Own DLDI patcher is included. Run MakeNDSROM.exe to generate the .nds files, click OK to exit the program
- Copy the .nds file with your card's name to the apps folder of your card
- Copy the folder 'dsmplay' to the root of your card
User needs to convert files with DSM Tools.
Stylus - select screen menus and icons, navigate menus
Up/Down - select video
A - play/pause video
B - for the video
X/Y - up/down volume
Left/Right - moves scenes
L - play previous video
R - play next video
Select - scene menu
Start - soft reset
On the left there is selection screen and right clips of scenes, both controlled from the touch screen.
Large file size when converting files to .dsm format.
- DSM Regenaración improved.
- Single mode MP3 mode.
- Translated into Castilian menu options. (Abyss)