Brick Breaker 3D 3DS
|Brick Breaker 3D|
Brick Breaker 3D is a Brick Breaker aka Breakout homebrew game for the 3DS.
The game took over half a year to develop with many features including a full working level editor, which is also available on the NDS.
Available in CIA, 3DS, and 3DSX formats.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the Homebrew Launcher.
- CIA - Copy .cia to your SD card and install it with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DS - Copy .3ds to your SD card.
D-Pad - Move the marker
A - Change block to destructable one (3 hits)
B - Change block to solid one
Y - Change block to destructable one (1 hit)
Start - Save changes and return to menu
- Complete Touchscreen support.
- Fixed a few collision bugs.
- Fixed a bug that resulted into too high highscores.
- Fixed a bug that resulted into too low "won" requirements.
- Tcm0 stopped working on this project and gave everything to Kero.
- Better intro music.
- Reduced unnecessary RAM usage.
- Moved the map editor to the middle of the top screen (looks a bit better).
- Added touchscreen support to the level editor.
- Fixed serious framerate drops in the credits (it's still unstable but much higher).
- Fixed a bug where the game didn't recognize that you won (might have led to instant-win before).
- Fixed some collision bugs (but they will stay in the credits 'game').
- There seem to be more but the remaining ones aren't that game breaking.
- Added map loading from text file.
- Added map creator.
- Fixed some minor stuff.
- Added audio playback (not the right way to do it and not very good but better than nothing).
- Added credits.
- Advanced score system: first hit gives 500, second 1000 and third 1500.
- Added instructions.
- Added a rainbow effect for the borders at the topscreen.
- Prettier main menu.
- Fixed some minor stuff.
- Advanced block collision (still not perfect but good enough).
- Fixed a bug where you could see too much of a sprite for one frame.
- Added the main menu and "you lost"-screen.
- Added 3D.
- Reorganized some parts of the code.
- Added a score on the bottom screen (currently every block counts as 1k).
- Improved block reflection at the bumper (changed from int to float).
- Last but not least: a (saved) highscore was added (the current save might be deleted with a future update).
- Added support for Directional Pad, Circlepad, C-Stick and A/Y.
- Added bricks (a block with 3 lifes, undestructable brick).
- Random map generator.
- Better textures.
Every version from RC1 on is developed by Kero.
- Official website - http://technicmaster0.no-ip.biz/FUK-Team
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-brick-breaker-3d.406794