From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Client 0.3 - Server 0.3|
Chatting Application for the DS.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
- Put . nds/ . sc.nds/ . ds.gba on linker with Woctochat.cfg
- Change woctochat.cfg depending on the server to be connected
- Amend "woctochat.cfg" which is the "Woctochat.exe" depending on needs.
Run the Roma, and then to connect to the server:
- Enter the IP with the keyboard and press "Send" (The port number to be 80)
- Press the "Start" and the client will connect through for what you put in the "woctochat.cfg."
- Once connected, to send a message, write it with the keyboard and click "Send" to send it.
Run "Woctochat.exe" and let the running.
Version 0.1 Alpha - 24 November 2007
Version 0.2 Alpha - 25 November 2007
- Added choice of font colors
- Server responds
Version 0.3 Beta - 29 March 2008
- Client name that appears next to the message
- Bug in the display of messages set
- Multiple clients on a single server
- Choice of font colors