Snake Dual Screen
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Snake Dual Screen|
|Version||17 March 2008|
Snake Dual Screen is a snake game where player has to eat all eggs on the level before end of time.To make it harder chickens are added in some levels.
This homebrew was participated in to the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2008.
- Multiples way to move Snake: D-Pad, Stylus or DS motion.
- Eat eggs, grow and watchout for chicken.
- More than 20 levels, with normal and hard mode.
- Save progess, hiscore and options.
- Compatible with No$gba (no save but it works).
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Note: The game works fine without DLDI if save function is not preferred.
To win you have to control the snake and eat all eggs before time runs out.
Avoid touching the walls, itself or the chicken.
D-Pad/X/Y/B/A or Stylus or DS motion - Move the snake
Start - Pause the game
L/R - Restart level
Concept, realisation, coding, design: edddy (Edouard Gautier).
Music: (samples of) Johnny boy is alive! by Wonder (Guillermo Simmross Wattenberg).