New Caisse DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|New Caisse DS|
Caisses is a Sokoban clone that created by Hiroyuki Imabayashi. It is a remake of Kukulkan's own creation, Caisses DS. It is a Sokoban puzzle adapted in numerable times that player put the boxes on the stage in their proper place, always pushing the boxes and never able to pull them. Both in the planning, development or the general essence of the title, everything reminds CaisseDS, but the coder decided that this title at hand is a new game, which blindly respect from the wording.
- New basic music
- Effects of transitions between the screens
- 15 different backgrounds including 1 hidden
- 14 themes associated with 14 different characters
- reprogrammed animation system
- ability to take screenshots by pressing SELECT
- Can cancel up to 192 movements (before: 100)
- Summary table
- For the version with FAT, the choice of the TOPIC and the BACKGROUND is safeguarded
- Download and extract file
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
Player has to place the boxes that are shown on the set in zones marked for this purpose. Only thing that needed to do is move them by pushing them to their destination, these can be performed as well with our Stylus with the pad, with the only exception that we can not pull the crates, so player must be careful with every move.
D-Pad or Stylus - Displacement
Y - Change level
B - Reset level
A - Cancel a move
R - On / Off Music
L - On / Off pattern
START - Access to main menu
SELECT - Enable / Disable legend in the game
January 2007 updated
- Creation of an icon for the game.
- Press start at boot to get past intro / splash screens
- Fixed a bug related to crowd's applause
- Fixed a bug related to loading savers.
Master MOLLUSK for the C coding advices