|Source Only Download|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
NKStreamer is a tool for streaming PC desktop screen (or windows) to 3DS with input. You can use it for play video and game.
Note: Deprecated - Use Pinbox.
- Server - ScreenCaptureLite, EVQQ
- Client - sf2d
How to use:
- Config server: in root folder of server have server.cfg file. Inside it have port config. Enter yours or keep it as default (1234).
- After running the server it will list a list of IP address. Please select 1 (normally it will be the last IP).
- Start the app, enter IP and port and press connect.
Note: To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection.
NKStreamer v0.5.5 (Nam Nguyễn)
NKStreamer v0.5.1 - Playing Stardew Valley in 3DS (Nam Nguyễn)
- Add mutex for process data (that is the main cause crash on server).
- Fix circle pad data read.
- Add config for mouse support in profile.
- Implement libconfig to save configable variables.
- Mouse support:
- If mouse support = false -> circle pad using as d-pad.
- If mouse support = true -> circle pad using as mouse (ZL and ZR become mouse left and right - new 3ds only).
- Change profile at runtime (from 3ds client).
- Fix minor bugs and some critical bug on server.
- Rewrite Input handler.
- [Movie Mode] is not stable and slow (please do not use it if you do not want to get a crash).
- Mouse is added but it not working as i expected so just leave it here to testing.
- Message: Video mode is abit low frame rate (im trying to improve it in next version).
- Fix some crash bug on server.
- Fix freeze bug on threads (mostly done with it).
- Add some new configable option:
- Threads number: number of thread will run (select your self depend on your device).
- Frame Quality: image quality (10 to 100).
- Streaming Mode: Movie stream or Game Stream.
- Split frame mode: [Not active for now].
- Fix memory leak on capture frame.
- Fix some unstable method
- Add Split frame mode.
- UI revamp.
- Demo new virtual keyboard input.
- Fix possible crash on client.
- Add mutex . texture drawing now thread-safe.
- Improve streaming.
- Fix bugs on server and client cause crash (not all, still have some bugs).
- Edit UI, add new stream button. Connect now do not auto matic stream video (but input do).
- Add Input Redirection and config.
- Add monitor index in config file. Used to capture monitor.
- Server: Port config.
- UI: IP Input.
- Rework on socket thread system that allow easy config for multi thread or not (but seem like multi socket thread is not much better than 1).
- Add option : Movie stream and Game Stream (currently hard code to test Mixed mode (between Movie stream and GameStream).
- Add Theading for SocketManager.
- Add Webp ( not implement yet ) it seem like better quality and smaller.
- Note: FPS can be more on good wifi device.
- Completely rewrite server from Golang to C++.