NDS Backup Tool FTPd
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
NDS Backup Tool FTPd turns your DS into an FTP server.It is a new variation of NDS Backup Tool series from Rudolph. This version is similar to the Wi-Fi backup tool, however FTPd turns the DS into an FTP server. Users can then connect to DS via their favourite FTP client and transfer ROM image and Save directly from the DS card to any location on your PC. V0.11 is more stable than the initial release and also a little bit faster.
A wireless access point supported with wifi is needed. You can adjust setting of WFC (the connection with Wifi-AP) in advance using Wifi corresponding software like Mario Kart DS.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and open .ini file to set a username password and port
- Copy both .nds and .ini files to the root directory of the card
Starting the FTP client software from PC (enter the username, password and IP address that recorded in .ini from DS)
X - back up NDS ROM of Slot-1. When backup is finished, it will logout from FTPd
START - ending FTPd, shut down NDS
This homebrew does not work on DSi.
- ESS-ID (closed cover) support, "ANY" can connect even if you allow the connection.
- AOSS support setting "Wireless Easy Start" is unchecked by default
- Stabilization and faster communication speed
- it tries drawing up the “NDS Backup Tool series” in the base.
devkitARM_r26, GBATEK, NAYUTA