From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
MunchiToy is a physics application which lets user to manipulate "Munchi" in using the microphone and the stylus (not implemented yet.)
This homebrew was an entry of the homebrew bounty from GBAtemp in 2011.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card (optional)
This demo will lose lots of features if used on emulator. May crash on NOS$GBA. It is recommenced to use on an actual DS.
Can be run on DS/DSL/DSI/XL/3DS.
DEMO 2.5 06/06/2011
- Minor bug fixed (Munchi hits ground)
- Microphone recording (WIP/Unstable)
- Fixed collision bugs in the physics world
- Add collision for Munchi
- Changed backgroung
- Added second Munchi (Demo 2, 2 Munchi's)
- Implement gravity manipulation
DEMO 1 01/11/2009
- Initial release
SPECIAL THANKS: GBATEMP
- FREINDS AND FAMILY
- YANNICK - TESTING AND SUGGESTIONS