Minicraft3DS - The Multiplayer Update
|Minicraft3DS - The Multiplayer Update|
Minicraft 3DS Homebrew Edition - The Multiplayer Update is a continuation of DavidSM64's Minicraft 3DS with bugfixes, varies improvements and a new multiplayer mode.
In this new version you can play together in one world using local wireless multiplayer.
The maximum supported amount of players is 8 (tested by the author).
The character customization is basically recolors for now.
D-Pad or Circle Pad - Move
A/B - Attack, Use items
X/Y - Open your inventory, Use a workbench
- Fix Multiplayer for more than 2 players.
- At least on Citra and quite hacky.
- Join Menu still shows wrong player count, but this affects nothing.
- Local Multiplayer (Tested with 2 Players, in theory supports up to 8).
- Character Customization.
- Technical: New Save File Format, this means old saves with NOT work.
- From previously unreleased Versions:
- Seasons and Weather.
- Code for NPCs and Quests (very much a WIP).
- New Tiles and Items.
- Fixed Sound stopping issues (can't speak for the cia builds, currently have no 3DS to install them on).
- Added new Boss to Dungeon.
- Surrounded by a magical Barrier, break all Magic Crytals in the Dungeon to destroy it.
- Currently drops new Items, but they have no use yet.
- Map now needs to be discovered.
- Increases savefile size to about 180kB.
- Arrows shot by the player now drop to Itemform if they hit a wall.
- Made Mainmenu BG animated.
- Reworked Tilesheet.
- Yes, I broke texturepacks AGAIN (should hopefully be the last time that happens).
- No more autocoloring for Maptiles (hopefully this makes some of you happy).
- Sepperate sprites for every type of tile.
- Fixed smdh and Icon+Title in Homebrew Launcher.
- Added 3 passive mobs: Sheep, Pig, Cow.
- Added 2 aggressive mobs: Skeleton, Knight.
- Added mob drops: Wool, String, Raw Pork, Cooked Pork, Raw Beef, Steak, Leather, Bones (more uses for the items are planned).
- Added Loom and Enchanter Craftingstations (more recipes will folow).
- Added more Walltypes: Stone, Iron, Gold and Gem.
- Added Bow and Arrows.
- Air Wizard can be resummoned and drops Dungeon Keys.
- Added Dungeon.
- Can only be entered using a Dungeon Key.
- Saving is disabled in the Dungeon.
- Once you leave it it dissappears and when you enter it again it will be a new Dungeon.
- Right now it sadly doesn't contain anything really worth it (but it does give access to renewable Ores).
- Added Day and Night Cycle.
- Added Fireflies.
- No real impact on Gameplay (yet).
- Added footprints on sand.
- Added Inventory/Crafting Titles.
- Added small speedhack to lava lighting (o3DS still drops when there is a lot of lava on screen, n3DS stays on 60 FPS now).
- Fixed Light on lava being of center.
- Fixed Air Wizard Projectiles sometimes breaking like everything.