From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Pitt, Mollusk, and Zeblackos|
|Type||Action Arcade Puzzle Other|
Mental Games is a compilation of quick little games that ask for either nice Stylus skills or tons of concentrations.
Some are remakes of pre-released DS games, some are adaptations of flash games, and others are completely new and original (generally the most brain-torture oriented games). The global graphics chart is pretty much Black and White, though a few games do not follow perfectly.
It was participated in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2007.
Download and extract file.
It contains the following games:
- ReRun - Catch all the balls of the same color as your cursor. Once this is done, you'll have to replay the same level as a different color.
- Chain Reaction - Sponsored by the National Uranium Group (NUG), create as big chain reactions as possible with a single detonation.
- Mental Pong - Classic pong? No.
- QuadBrain - Ever tried to move around 4 objects at the same time?
- Danger Zone - CarreRouge revisited.
- 3210 - How many balls can you break? Careful though, each one will spread out to take as much room as possible.
- BallBreaker - The whole point is to find out how to explode all the balls without ever touching one of them.
- MixedMinds - Try to keep your brains straight, if you can.
- Follow - Simplest game ever. Just try to keep the Stylus at the same level as the circle on the other screen. Great reflexes needed!
- Double Skill - What if Arkanoid was mixed with a balance game? And what if it was actually 2 games, on 2 screens, both controlled with a single Stylus?
Operate with Stylus.