Medarot 9 Translation 3DS
|Medarot 9 Translation|
|Game & Female Protagonist Swap Download|
This is a fan tranlation English patch for Medarot 9 (RoKusho Ver. + Metabee Ver.), a robot battle RPG released in 2015 on the 3DS.
|Japanese title||メダロット9 クワガタVer.||メダロット9 カブトVer.|
|Aliases||Medarot 9: Kuwagata Ver.||Medarot 9 Kabuto Ver.|
|English title||Medarot 9 RoKusho Ver.||Medarot 9 Metabee Ver.|
Option 1 via LumaFS:
- Copy the romfs folder containing the patch files into SD:/luma/titles/<titleid>/ (create the folders if they do not exist).
- Medabee Ver. - 0004000000174E00
- Rokusho Ver. - 0004000000174F00
- Make sure game patching is enabled in your luma settings (hold Select on boot).
- (Extra Notes) LumaFS will only work for the base game files.
- Update files need to be installed with the update cia (not tested).
- Follow this LumaFS Guide if your having issues.
Option 2 via CIA:
- Decrypt then Extract CIA file.
- Replace files with in the romfs + exefs.
- Rebuild and install.
- Completed Battle Events.
- Fixed more typos/bug errors.
- More ui text display.
- Fixed block road quest.
- Fixed Missing Medabots in some fights.
- Corrected Typo's in some part areas.
- Part information was added.
- items were added no key items).
- Fixed Medalias (names and other things were updated as well).
- Fixed some more progress hints.
- Fixed Medabot names.
- Medapart names have been completed.
- Medabot Names finished.
- Re-did medalia info entirely (should me more or less accurate).
- Fixed images/translations.
- Fixed progress hints and some changes (filled empty space to show the full length).
- Fixed more memo text going off screen.
- Fixed multiplayer buttons.
- Corrected some shop menus and titles.
- Rotation system is being worked on (partially done).
- Multiplayer text/images.
- Medabot Names 50% or so (used this list for a general "fimiliarity" of names).
- More Fixed text/image corrections.
- Tons of popup robattle/question text.
- Memo note/ progress hints have been fixed.
- New stats legend:
- RoS - Hit (Rate of Success).
- PoW - Power.
- Heat - Start an Action.
- Cool - Returning from Action.
- Mob - Eva/Evasion.
- Tech - Move (Abilities).
- Num - Number of Uses.
- Fight - Fight/Strike (Melee).
- Shot - Shoot/Shooting (Ranged).
- End (during battle reaction) - Endure (Receiving without DEV/EVA).
- Eva (during battle reaction) - Evasion (Chance to avoid DMG).
- Def (during battle reaction) - Defense (Reduce DMG).
- Fixed a game breaking bug.
- In battle effects were also put into this release.
- Leader Effects and Descriptions (were redone since we figured out ways of expanding the text lines and added some custom names for better understanding).
- Medalia partially fragmented (stills need plenty of fixing & be revised).
- Translated more Images & overhauled previous images.
- Terrain types have been finalized.
- Memo sections.
- Majority of Quest hints.
- Medaforce/Medal Names.
- Attacking/Ability Names.
- Endure is now End; Evade is now Eva (these changes where so the battle options all looked similar).
- Fill/Filling is now Heat/Heating (as it's suppose to be).
- Heating during an action and cooling is after an action.
- Terrain type Changes:
- T - Tree (Forest).
- R - Rock (Mountain).
- S - Sand (Beach).
- F - Flat (Everywhere else).
- W - River/Sea (Water) dual use (River above water/Sea below water).
- A - Air (Sky).
- I - Ice (Snow).
- U - Urban (Indoor/Basement buildings).
- C - Cyber (No idea yet).
- Altered font for (testing) visability.
- Translated more through the game.
- Fixed translation wording.
- Text alignments.
- Specific names where redone (to better match their purpose or spacing issues).
- Images where redone (Better clarity).
- More battles images were finished.
- Some more message text translated.
- All warp map names (not all finalized).
- Fixed some broken links between menus changes.
- Some game breaking issues were fixed.
- Map names added.
- More menu images added.
- Majority of menus are translated.
- Some other interfaces have been changed.
- Sotaeko - Translator, Editor, Community Management.
- Omnija - Translator, Graphic Design, ROM Hacking.