From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
The Mandelbrot set is a mathematical set of points whose boundary is a distinctive and easily recognizable two-dimensional fractal shape.
- Zoom by dragging a rectangle.
- Save screenshot to PNG.
- Panning, Zooming, Adjust Iterations by buttons.
- 14 different color palettes.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
When you are zoomed below 175x, it will use 32 bit (1.17.14) fixed point numbers, which greatly improves speed. However, if zoom beyond that, then it switches back to 64 bit (1.35.28), which provides greater precision.
D-Pad - Adjust offset
X/Y - Zoom
A - Redraw
B - Change color
Start - Save PNG to CF/SD
Select - Reset zoom
Drag a rectangle - Zoom to area
L/R - Change iterations
- Adds DLDI-support.
- Minor optimizations and quality improvements.
- Author's website - http://blog.davr.org/category/nintendo-ds/mandelbrot