From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
The Mandelbrot set is a mathematical set of points whose boundary is a distinctive and easily recognizable two-dimensional fractal shape.
- Zoom by dragging a rectangle
- Save screenshot to PNG
- Panning, Zooming, Adjust Iterations by buttons
- 14 different color palettes
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
When you are zoomed below 175x, I will use 32 bit (1.17.14) fixed point numbers, which greatly improves speed. However, if zoom beyond that, then it switches back to 64 bit (1.35.28), which provides greater precision.
D-pad - adjust offset
X/Y - zoom
A - redraw
B - change color
Start - save PNG to CF/SD
Select - reset zoom
Drag a rectangle - zoom to area
L/R - change iterations
- Adds DLDI-support
- Minor optimizations and quality improvements