From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
JabberDS is Jabber client for the Nintendo DS. It can be used with GTalk account.
This homebrew was submitted to the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2008, ranked 5th.
- Should support any Jabber server (including GTalk)
- Uses DSGUI for GUI
- User defined keyboard layout
- User defined fonts (DSGUI's BFont format)
- Support for fonts in BDF format
- Supports any Unicode characters available in font
- Roster operation (Add/Remove/Rename/Subscribe/Unsubscribe contacts)
- Multi User Chat
- SSL/TLS support
- Displays user avatars in PNG format
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch the .nds file
- Adjust setting which located in /data/jabberds.xml
- Copy it to the root directory of the card
JabberDS-0.3 Neoflash Edition
- fixed "jabber:iq-auth" authetication
- support for user avatars in png format
- support for fonts in BDF format
- clock on top screen
- reading of MUC bookmarks
- fixed: incorrect authentication when "server" differs from server part of JID
- new: response to "jabber:iq:version"
- new: "feature-not-implemented" response for unsupported "get" iqs
- new: TLS support
- Initiall release