From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Health Monitoring Tool Kit|
|Licence||GNU GPL v3|
HMTK stands for Health Monitoring Tool Kit. It is a tool for people trying to look after their nutrition, their weight, and their blood sugar.
It was ranked 8th in the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2009, APP section.
- Helping to maintain or lose weight using a proprietary system that uses calories, fat, and fiber to determine a unit.
- Make a blood sugar log to help diabetics such as the developer keep track of sugar levels.
- Make a weight gain/loss log to help one keep track of weight changes.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card.
It takes detailed information about your current weight and compares it to your last weight, telling you your weight loss or gain since your last entry.
Upon first running it, it will create a file, settings.ini, where settings are kept in a human readable format.
You can alter settings manually or use the Options menu inside the program. Also, it will create various text files as appropriate when you use the different features of the program.
Double tap on menu - Select the menu entry
D-Pad/A - Navigate menu
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the blood sugar section.
- Official website - http://hmtk.googlecode.com
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5523.0