From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
GodMode9i is a full access file browser for the Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi, and Nintendo 3DS library of consoles. It works on any console that has either a flashcard or Custom Firmware.
- Dump GameBoy Advance cartridges on the original Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite consoles.
- Dump Nintendo DS/DSi cartridges on Nintendo DSi and Nintendo 3DS consoles (if GodMode9i is ran on the console SD card).
- Copy, move, delete, rename files/folders and create folders.
- Mount the NitroFS of .nds files.
- Browse files on supported flashcards when running GM9i from the NAND or SD Card (AceKard 2(i) & R4 Ultra (r4ultra.com)).
- Browse files on the SD Card when running GM9i from any DS-mode flashcard (Requires a DS game launcher with SD access enabled).
Supported flashcards, if being ran off the SD card or as a CIA:
- Acekard 2(i)
- R4 Ultra (r4ultra.com)
To get around this limit, run GM9i from the flashcard itself, with SD access enabled in your DS game launcher, such as TWiLight Menu++.
- If you have a NDS or DS lite, you can run this on a flashcard using either TWiLight Menu++ or nds-hb-menu.
- If you have a DSi, you can use TWiLight Menu++ to run this from the SD card.
- If you have a 3DS or 2DS, you can either use TWiLight Menu++ to run this from the SD card, or just install the CIA, and launch it from the 3DS HOME Menu.
- (@Epicpkmn11) You can now view the info of NDS ROMs. Useful for finding out which DSiWare title you're trying to dump.
- (@Epicpkmn11) You can now trim your existing NDS ROMs.
RocketRobz: Main Developer.
zacchi4k: Logo designer.
Edo9300: Save reading code from his save manager tool.
endrift: GBA ROM dumping code from duplo, used for 64MB ROMs.
JimmyZ: NAND code from twlnf (with writing code stripped for safety reasons).
zoogie: ConsoleID code (originating from dumpTool).
devkitPro: devkitARM, libnds, original nds-hb-menu code, and screenshot code.
d0k3: Developer of GodMode9 for the Nintendo 3DS, which this is inspired by.