From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Lino Maglione (aka linoma)|
Fb4ds is a simple client for Facebook's chat. It uses Pidgin's source code for Facebook's protocol, for other featuers like GUI. This homebrew uses PAlib and libNDS, it was compiled with devkitARM and the support of the others libs, like libdswifi, libgif, libctaocrypt, libcyassl, libz and libpng.
This homebrew was placed 1st in the NEO Coding Compo 2010, APP section.
Download and extract file
DLDI patch it and copy it with the 'data' folder to the root directory of the card.
L - Tab button on Windows
R+D-Pad - Move the active window
Select - Click on the current window (press 2 times as double click)
X - Close the active window, Clear Text Box
L+R - Switch the screens
Reports of "Login fails each time with an error 12".
Keyboard not found. Make sure you have put the data folder and its contents in the root of your card.
iPlayer (OS 1.2 firmware 1.0.6)
M3DS Real (firmware 4.8)
TTDS/DSTT (firmware 1.17a12)
- Fixed some bugs in GUI management.
- Fixed some bugs in HTTP requests.
- Fixed a bug in gzip decompression.
- Fixed some bugs in Serach Friends Option.
- Added profile image upload features.
- Other small changes.
- Fixed bugs in ram disk management.
- Fixed a bug in cyassl library (login error -12).
- Added support for EZ 3in1 More (Not Tested).
- Added new friendships request capabilities.
- Added avatars in Notifications Feed.
- Added support for PNG images.
- Added support for GZIP connections.
- Fixed a bug during the connection the user and pass now are correct.
- Fixed a bug in the listboxes now the current selected item is visible always and it dont freeze.
- Fixed a bug in times management.
- Fixed a bug parsing the news, now all news are showed.
- And others small fixes and added.
- First release.
- More fixes and changes.