From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Europa is a typical console RPG Fallout with the background, the story takes place this time in Europe.
- Contains a map game
- The menus are in final
- The game system-ended
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy with the files to the root directory of the card
At each level gained, you get 5 attribute points to spend between four characteristics:
Stamina: Determines the number of HP which will have the hero. Perception determines the damage done.
Agility: Determines the number of PA in combat and armor.
Intelligence: Determines the weapons that can be used.
Phase of exploration:
- D-pad - move
- B - run
- A - interaction with the environment
- L/R - menu navigation
- D-pad - a pressure moves the character in a box
- ABXY - turns the character in the corresponding direction, uses no PA
- Start - end turn
- Select - object menu (consumes PA)
- L/R - pull
Animation problem enemies.
- First version presented Build 220707