Fallout Europa (French) is a console-style RPG with a Fallout background, the story this time taking place in Europe.
- Contains a map game.
- The menus are in final.
- The game system-ended.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch .nds file if needed (if your card does not have auto-patching) and copy it along with the files to the root directory of the card.
The fights keep the principle of everything by turn with PA (Power Armor) and are directly integrated into the playing surface.
The movement in combat is done square by square with loss of an action point with each movement, go to the objects menu or shooting takes more points.
At each level gained, you get 5 attribute points to spend between 4 characteristics:
- Endurance - Determine the amount HP of the main character.
- Perception - Determine the damage done.
- Agility - Determine the amount of AP in combat and armor bonus.
- Intelligence - Determine the weapons that can be used.
D-Pad - Movement
B - Run
A - Interaction with the environment
L/R - Navigate in the menus
D-Pad - Pressing moves the character one space
A/B/X/Y - Turn the character in the corresponding direction, do not use any PA
Start - End turn
Select - Item menu (consumes PA)
L/R - Draw
Animation bugs at the enemy level.
Build 220707 2007/07/23
- First version presented.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?ltr=F&t=9738