FTP - Graphic ModifierX Edition 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|FTP - Graphic ModifierX Edition|
FTP - Graphic ModifierX Edition
ftpd is originally created by mtheall. This fork is soley for aesthetic modifications and CFW/Flashcart builds.
Modify the .png files in the gfxfolder to add your own graphics.
app_banner: this image will appear on the top screen before you run the application (.3ds and .cia)
app_bottom: this is the static in-app image on the bottom screen
app_icon: this is the icon for the .cia, .3ds, and .3dsx
- Appears to work well with a variety of clients.
- Also compiles for Linux.
- Supports multiple simultaneous clients. The 3DS itself only appears to support enough sockets to perform 4-5 simultaneous data transfers, so it will help if you limit your FTP client to this many parallel requests.
- Your own cutting-edge graphics.
install and set up devkitARM and libctru
install the latest ctrulib Note: devKitPro updater may not have the necessary files
pre-compiled portlibs: download here and put the portlibs folder in your devKitPro folder
How to build
Download the .zip for this repo
while holding left shift on your keyboard, right click FTP-GMX-master and hit Open command window here
run the following command
You will have new files created in the folder
Homebrew: Copy the FTP-GMX-2.2.3dsx and FTP-GMX-2.2.smdh to a folder named FTP-GMX-2.2. Copy this folder to the 3ds folder on your SD card and launch it via homebrew.
CFW: Copy FTP-GMX-2.2.cia to your SD card and install it with a CIA installer.
Flashcarts: Copy FTP-GMX-2.2.3ds to your SD card.
- error: 'NI_MAXHOST'
- error: 'NI_MAXSERV'
- error: 'sdmc_dir_t'
- You do not have an updated ctrulib
- ../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsfil
- collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
- You do not have portlibs installed
- ALLO (no-op)
- MODE (no-op)
- PASS (no-op)
- STRU (no-op)
- TYPE (no-op)
- USER (no-op)
- Planned Commands (ftpd)