|[source only Download]|
Craftus in a Minecraft clone for Nintendo 3DS (and not a continuation of 3DSCraft by smea).
The project was later rewritten and released as Craftus Reloaded.
- A world which is theoretically infinite which looks a little bit like a landscape.
- Stereo 3D.
- Building and placing blocks.
- Ambient Occlusion(these shadows in the edges between the cubes).
- Of course to those who made 3DS homebrew possible (too many to be listed here).
- Everybody who wrote something for 3DS and made it open source.
- The textures come from the Minecraft Ressourcepack Pixel Perfect by XSSheep which is licensed under CC-BY-SA. The file Pixel Perfection V3.5.zip is a full copy of it. The folder romfs/textures contains some textures extracted from it. For more informations about the Ressourcepack see here.
- Craftus also depends on several other small but very useful libraries packaged in the deps folder.
- The greedy meshing algorithm is based of the work from Robert O'Leary and Mikola Lysenko (see here).