From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||jubei867 (aka Steffen Just)|
|[EFS and no EFS Download]|
Chronoclon is a remake of the PC Puzzle Platformer Chronotron from Scarybug Games.
This homebrew comes with 2 versions:
- EFS-version - Contains all game data within the ROM and only user data (saves, custom maps, etc) will be located in the Chronoclon folder.
- Compatibility-version - Contains some game data in the Chronoclon folder. The advantages of the normal EFS-version are easier to install and possibile to update newer versions.
To install, DLDI patch .nds file and copy it anywhere on flashcart.
Copy the data folder to the root of your homebrew device (flashcart).
Updating old versions:
- EFS-version - When using the normal Version, copy the Chronoclon.nds file anywhere on homebrew device.
- Compatibility-version - Before following the Fresh Installation guide, delete the efsroot folder located in the Chronoclon folder of your old installation (this step is not necessary, can also overwrite all existent files, but it may leave unnecessary files on flashcart behind).
Take control of a robot who has to handle the paradoxes of time travel. Interact with past versions of yourself to solve puzzles and make it back to the time pod.
The game featured a level editor and the ability to share custom levels online which custom maps are available here.
- Added wifi functionality (share/rate custom maps, submit highscores).
- Added an intro.
- Changed & added some level-backgrounds.
- Removed language selection.
- Bugfix: moonwalking chrono.
- Bugfix: gaining height on catapult.
- Some menu layout/gfx changes.
- Replaced some graphics.
- Activated the save-option in the level editor.