3DS Mii Edit Tool
|3DS Mii Edit Tool|
|Type||Other PC Utilities|
3DS Mii Edit Tool is a program that allows you to edit your Miis directly on your PC.
Note: By using this tool you are responsible of any data lost, so please keep a backup of your CFL_DB.dat file.
- Edit your Miis.
- Take ownership of any Mii (so you can edit them).
- Set any Mii as your personal Mii (this will swap any Mii you want with you personal Mii).
- Delete a Mii.
- Export Miis from CFL_DB.dat to a file (*.3dsmii).
- Import Miis from a file (*.3dsmii) to your CFL_DB.dat.
- Supports UTF-16.
Note: This was made with VisualStudio so it needs .NET Framework (4) to run.
The program was made to work with a CFL_DB.dat file, it can be obtained with JKSM (Shared ExtData > F000000B > Export) and restored with the same tool (Shared ExtData > F000000B > Import); alternatively you can use extdata_dump.
Editable settings include:
- Name/Author (you can use special characters from DS/DSi/PictoChat/Wii/3DS).
- Favorite color.
- Change its "Favorite", "Sharing" and "Allow Copying" properties.
- Set its specialness (keep in mind that a Mii can't be special and have "sharing" on at the same time as it will crash Mii Maker).
Miis are known to save in real-time, the only thing you need to do is save the CFL_DB.dat file to keep any change made.