Ultimate GBC VC Injector 3DS
|Ultimate GBC VC Injector|
|Type||Forwarders and Virtual Console Injectors|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
Ultimate GBC VC Injector for 3DS is a Windows tool that can take a Color Gameboy backup file and converts it to an installable CIA for your 3DS with CFW.
Note: This utility has been integrated into New Super Ultimate Injector.
- VC GBC injection into a CIA.
- Easy made custom colored 3D banner.
- Easy made custom text/footer banner.
- Easy made custom ingame border injection.
- Easy made whole process.
Requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 to use.
To use, follow these steps in program:
- Rom file selection - Pick a .gbc file.
- VC game icon and name - Complete the fields for the info boxes.
- VC GBC 3D banners - The program will load some default values based on previous step, but you can replace them if preferred.
- VC parameters - You can make the game full screen, or import custom boarder (any 512x256 image, template included in the download).
Press the Finish button to generate the CIA file. Then you can install it using any CIA manager.
- Added: Now you can write two separate lines in the banner text with custom font and size for each one. Asked by @dbzkamehameha.
- Added: VC SoundMultiSample option. With this you can enhance the VC audio quality. Useful if your inject makes bad sounds. Reported issue by @dbzkamehameha & @angelhp and solved by @angelhp.
- Added: Now you can choose the message that we will see in the Home Menu when closing the game after suspending. Asked by @noctis90210.
- Added: Native IPS patching. Now you can apply an IPS patch directly before making the CIA. Useful for use with GBA enhanced patches (just an example, any IPS patch will work).
- Added: 6 new built-in VC borders: Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Red, Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon TCG and Kirby.
- Fixed the "Can not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\..\rom\vc1904.bin'" error that was present in 32 bit Operative Systems when using the New VC option. Reported by @darkalex004.
- Fixed the white icon error that was present only in v1.9. Reported by @angelhp.
- Added: Game recognition. Most of official roms (non hacks/translated roms) now will be recognized and it'll auto-complete game name and publisher.
- Added: Automatic title screen and/or box cover download. Thanks to @natinusala.
- Added: Now the random Title ID's won't match an eShop app Title ID.
- Added: Progress bar on step 4.
- Fixed: Support for Windows XP (Now it uses Framework 4.0).
- Got rid of the interpolation mode selection.
- Better quality icon and banner resizing.
- Fixed the ampersands missing on the game name.
- Fixed the bug that causes line breaks on the Title name and publisher to become question marks.
- Added: Option to make 160x144 (GBC pixel perfect original) screen without pressing START or SELECT (but with black borders).
- Fixed the inner image loading issue at step 3 that was present in v1.7.
- Added: Option to make an injection with the new Virtual Console (that one which has no savestates and supports Link Cable if you have the correct game patches for that). Thanks to @Traiver.
- Fixed: Override the imported icon.bin flags with another ones, so the game will show on the activity log, and the parental controls won't be a problem.
- Fixed: Now everytime you open a new gbc rom, the program will auto-generate a new random Title ID and product code.
- Added: Now you can specify a short game name when making the icon of the CIA.
- Fixed: Now the injections should be region-free (not tested).
- Fixed: Now the parental control won't be a trouble.
- Fixed: Support for 32 bits operative systems.
- Changed: Fixed a bug that did not allow to generate the CIA when a banner and an icon were imported.
- Changed: Got rid of DirectX/Ohana stuff.
- Fixed a bug in the icon.bin generation, which used to have incorrect flags, and the game was not shown in the activity log (Now it does).
- Now the app won't close itself after creating a CIA.
- Now if you make the .3ds version, the app will also make you the CIA version.
- Fixed the "System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty." error. Now you don't need to check if there's a temp folder.
- Added the option to import an external text banner.
- Added the option to import an external ingame border.
- Now you can import a pre-made icon.bin.
- Now you can import a pre-made banner.bin.
- Now you can export the icon.bin generated by the application without making the CIA.
- Now you can export the banner.bin generated by the application without making the CIA.
- Added the option to make real full screen and to export in .3ds format.
- Plus, "fixed" a bug when CIA generation is done and you wanted to continue using the application.
- Fixed framework error in CIA generation.
- Initial release.