An emulator of Gameboy B & W (not GBC) and, via ini files, it allows you to colorize the GB games. It is written based on the source of DS GBC from Ethos.
Now with support for Color Pack tweaks.
Put the .nds file on your card.
Newer cards like R4/MK5/MK6 should work directly, otherwise it will have to be patched with DLDI.
ROMs should not be zipped, must end in .gbc (spaces in filenames not tested).
Graphics slightly corrupt.
Many ROMs will crash it - tested with Mega Man 1, works fine (slow though).
- Fixed a map bug.
- Improved the speed (The difference is noticeable in quite afew games).
- Addition of the colour tweaks (compatible MasterBoy/VisualBoyAdvance EC).
- Improved the access pallets speed (typically fades).
- Improvement speed for the games that makes copies in VRAM.
- Faster Management of the maps.
- Force default colors when no colour tweak is loaded.
- Improvement of the colors to improve quality.
- PlayerAdvance.org - http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12949