Difference between revisions of "Abstract Shoot"
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Abstract Shoot is a DS homebrew shooting game inspired by the Flash Game [
Abstract Shoot is a DS homebrew shooting game inspired by the Flash Game [http://www.t45ol.com/play/2954/abstract-sea.html Abstract Sea].
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Tested on iTouchDS
Tested on iTouchDS firmware 3.8.
Latest revision as of 13:20, 26 June 2021
Abstract Shoot is a DS homebrew shooting game inspired by the Flash Game Abstract Sea.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch it if needed (if your card does not have auto-patching) and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Find various power-ups (life, triple shot and bomb) and shoot everything that moves while avoiding projectiles.
Stylus - Aim and shoot
D-Pad or A/B/X/Y - Move cannon
L/R - Change music (theme 1/theme2/off)
Start - Pause
Tested on iTouchDS (firmware 3.8).
Version 0.9 BETA 31/07/07
- Added High-score system (requires DLDI patching to work).
- Added a menu.
- Enemies have new trajectories that make the game harder and less monotonous (they are not automatically drawn to the cannon).
- Modification of the 'bomb' bonus: from now on, the bomb is activated by a detonator placed relatively far from the bomb. The bonus is therefore 'useful' now.
- Added music and sound effects.
Version 0.8b BETA 19/07/07
- Fixed score related bugs.
- Decrease in difficulty.
Version 0.8 BETA 18/07/07
- Added 2 musical themes and sound effects.
- Added power-ups (life, triple shot and bomb).
- Effects of explosions and slight graphic changes.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 0.5 BETA 7/12/07
- Added information on the top screen (time, score, life bar).
- The enemies are of two different types (slow / fast with more or less health; and they throw projectiles).
- The cannon is now mobile.
- gfx improved.
Version 0.1 BETA 07/07/07
- First demo with stationary cannon (took 2 days before seeing that we could move the cannon in Abstract Sea) hard coded.