From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Darkyesus, Yann, Loran531 y Manga-DS|
WintenDoS is a application which attempts to recreate the Windows operating system for the Nintendo. Right now this phase of reconversion, but soon we will see substantial improvements.
The latest version 3.0 and other previous versions are in french where only Version 2.05 was in English.
Wintendos XP was submitted to the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2008. Version 3.0 was released as an entry to the Scenery Beta 2009 and NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009 (ranked 10th in APP section).
- The Time
- Music of Windows
- Shutdown, Restart or Standby WintenDoS
- Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward...must have thought that the creators of this homebrew since, after a year without updates, we have removed the applications that had to start with an engine from scratch, or FAT file architecture management system of windows, although there alarmed, promises improvements soon on the program to exceed the level of previous improvements.
Version 2.05 2009-04-05
- Thank edu69 provide this update to the forum for this purpose.
- Improvements to the aesthetics and recurred some bugs in the inner workings of homebrew, although some still remain to be corrected.
- Also this version is in English.