From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||b1.3 9 October 2012|
VocableDS is a utility that able to create own vocabulary cards and thus be able to perform tests.
User can convert VocableDS-files to .csv-files which can be opened with e.g. MS Excel.
There are options to control the order of survey. Available options are "Ending", "Beginning" and "Random".
Ending: begin from the ending of the vocabulary list.
Beginning: begin from the beginning of the vocabulary list.
Random: the order is randomly.
A - save the vocabulary list
B - save the translation and go to the vocable
Can be controlled by Stylus.
- Enter key - save the vocable and go to the translation
- Next/Back - navigate through the previous entered vocable translation pairs
- Exit - return to the main menu
- Added the option to create also a .csv-file beside the .voc-file to the create function
- Added the option to convert a .voc-file to a .csv-file to the edit function. You can open a .csv-file e.g. with MS Excel
- Added options for the order of queried vocables to the test function
- Added the edit function
- Added a random mode to the test function
- Fixed the bug that you can confirm an emty text field in the vocabulary test
- Added the test function:
- if you press "Open" or A in the file opening menu the vocabulary test will start
- if you enter the false answer or nothing a sound ring out and the right answer is displayed
- press "OK" to get to the next vocable
- if you enter the right answer a sound ring out
- at the end of the vocabulary test the results are displayed
- in the results the grade and the number of right vocables are displayed
- Added a security message which appears, if you want to exit without saving
- Now you can't input more than 100 vocable translation pairs
- Fixed the bug that appears if you choose a filename that is longer than 6 letters
- Added a file opening menu:
- if you press "Test yourself" you'll get to the file opening menu
- you can browse through 50 filenames (use the directional pad)
- you can return to the main menu :3
- you can choose what is queried
a0.1 Added create function:
- filename is limited to 10 letters, only the character a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and ('-,.!&=+_;) are allowed
- you can press "Confirm" or A to confirm a filename
- you also can press "Cancel" or B to return to the main menu :3
- vocable and translation are limited to 20 letters, all characters are allowed
- with A you can save the vocabulary list
- if you press B you save the translation and go to the vocable
- if you press the enter key on the touchscreen keyboard you save the vocable and go to the translation
- with "Next" and "Back" you can navigate through the previous entered vocable translation pairs
- an entered or edited vocable translation pair is saved
- with "Exit" you return to the main menu