From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||b1.3 9 October 2012|
VocableDS is a utility that able to create own vocabulary cards and thus be able to perform tests.
You can convert VocableDS-files to .csv-files which can be opened with e.g. MS Excel.
There are 3 options to control the order of the vocabulary cards:
Ending - Begin from the ending of the vocabulary list.
Beginning - Begin from the beginning of the vocabulary list.
Random - In random order.
A - Save the vocabulary list
B - Save the translation and go to the vocable
Enter key (stylus) - Save the vocable and go to the translation
Next/Back (stylus) - Navigate through the previous entered vocable translation pairs
Exit (stylus) - Return to the main menu
- Added the option to create also a .csv-file beside the .voc-file to the create function.
- Added the option to convert a .voc-file to a .csv-file to the edit function. You can open a .csv-file e.g. with MS Excel.
- Added options for the order of queried vocables to the test function.
- Added the edit function.
- Added a random mode to the test function.
- Fixed the bug that you can confirm an emty text field in the vocabulary test.
- Added the test function:
- If you press "Open" or A in the file opening menu the vocabulary test will start.
- If you enter the false answer or nothing a sound ring out and the right answer is displayed.
- Press "OK" to get to the next vocable.
- If you enter the right answer a sound ring out.
- At the end of the vocabulary test the results are displayed.
- In the results the grade and the number of right vocables are displayed.
- Added a security message which appears, if you want to exit without saving.
- Now you can't input more than 100 vocable translation pairs.
- Fixed the bug that appears if you choose a filename that is longer than 6 letters.
- Added a file opening menu:
- If you press "Test yourself" you'll get to the file opening menu.
- You can browse through 50 filenames (use the directional pad).
- You can return to the main menu.
- You can choose what is queried.
- Added create function:
- Filename is limited to 10 letters, only the character a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and ('-,.!&=+_;) are allowed.
- You can press "Confirm" or A to confirm a filename.
- You also can press "Cancel" or B to return to the main menu.
- Vocable and translation are limited to 20 letters, all characters are allowed.
- With A you can save the vocabulary list.
- If you press B you save the translation and go to the vocable.
- If you press the enter key on the touchscreen keyboard you save the vocable and go to the translation.
- With "Next" and "Back" you can navigate through the previous entered vocable translation pairs.
- An entered or edited vocable translation pair is saved.
- With "Exit" you return to the main menu.