From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||7th 26 November 2007|
SvSIP is a program that turns your Nintendo DS into phone. Pair that uses the SIP protocol. This protocol is an open standard for VoIP. Users of ADSL FAI in full disintegration often unknowingly to telephone use.
- Calls to a number with figures
- Receive calls, for the moment I pick is automatic
- Interrogate interactive voice responses using DTMF frequencies
It contains a complementary software wifi-config to configure the WiFi connection and test the DS Connection. The connection parameters must be safeguarded. In the repertoire svsip there a file called wifi.
Different skins can be found here. Replace the skin picture with the same name dsip.png.
A - call or answer
B - hangs
start + select - reiniciliza
A + B + X + Y - turn off DS
Sixth Version October 21, 2007
- Ability to configure the wifi without commercial software. Better management of wifi. The DS ring for an incoming call. Recourse of the DS keys [A] to answer, [B] to hang.
- In the configuration file is renamed the following parameter:
- Micro-vol-changed by mic-level
- Added the following parameters:
- Speaker-level to control the speaker volume
- Log-file to determine the file in which the logs will be saved. Without this parameter, no log will be safeguarded.
- Log-level to determine the level of safeguarding in log file (0 no log, very fixed 6 log)
- In this new version, SvSip ring for an incoming call. Still can not add a file (wav, mp3 ...).
Thank you very much to Benjamin (ongleben) for having incited get this software for testing IP address resolution from the DNS service.
Many thanks to Stefan Engelen did several tests to identify the problem of Wifi management.