Stylus Maze is a DS homebrew game inspired by the classic game where you control a bar and move towards the goal through a maze without touching the edges of the tunnel.
Note: The link is for Alpha 2 only (latest release is Alpha 3).
Guide a blue square through a maze to collect the yellow balls without touching the shore.
There are two levels in this version.
Uses Stylus for total control of the application.
R4 SDHC (firmware 1.32)
iPlayer (OS 1.2 firmware 1.0.6)
- Totally renewed graphics.
- Inserted the credits.
- Instructions redone.
- Added a third level.
- Optimized (slightly) the code.
- Sound effects (for now only of the coin).
- (Very) slightly improved collisions.
- Compiled with the latest version of the DevkitPro.
- Compiled with the latest version of the Palib.
- Added a second level.
- Added instructions.
- Added icon (not transparent) + text.
- Author's website - http://k94dev.blogspot.com/2010/01/stylus-maze-02-alpha.html