South Africa World Cup 2010 DS Manager
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|South Africa World Cup 2010 DS Manager|
A manager/ calendar application that lets you to manage the schedule and results of your favorite teams participating in the grandest stage in football, the FIFA World Cup.
- Unzip the archive and copy the file on flash card
- Copy the folder / SAWCMDS at the root of flash card.
- Group management allows preliminaries.
- Round of management allows games of knockout.
- Quarterfinals allows management games quarterfinals.
- Semifinals allows the management of semi-final games.
- Finals allows the management of large and small final.
- Stages can get information on the 10 stadiums that will be played every game.
- Teams can get information about the 32 teams that participles in the World Cup.
Up/Down - up and down
L/R - page up/down
Stylus - select games
Eraser - Cancel the result of a match, cancel a match played.
Delete the outcome of a match a team that has played a test can create a higher overflow structure.
Version 1.03 (25-06-2010)
- Bug fixes to the quarterfinals, the semis and finals.
Version 1.02 (23-06-2010)
- Fixed various bugs.
Version 1.01 (10-06-2010)
- Correction of the Spanish translation of the application loading via wifi.
- Updated pictures of the 32 teams.
Version 1.00 (28-05-2010)
- Support DLDI.
- Automatic backup.
- 5 languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian).
- Manual management scores.
- Hours, dates, locations 64 games.
- Automatic classification of hens.
- Automatic qualification (hens and finals).
- Updated results via a WiFi connection.
- Photos and information (city, capacity, construction, architects) of the 10 stages.
- Photos and information (Coach, founded in, number of holdings, number of title world champion, fifa ranking, color jerseys) of 32 teams.