Sheep Goes Left DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Sheep Goes Left|
|Version||9 September 2011|
This is a DS homebrew port of the game Sheep Goes Left available for iDevices. It has 100 levels in total, taken from the iOS release.
- Lots of Spikes.
- Loads of Spikes.
- 100 levels.
Lead a sheep to the other side, while avoiding all sorts of traps and obstacles.
The game has 8 worlds with 5 levels each.
At the beginning of each level you have 3 lives, but if you lose them all you will be taken back to the first level of the world you are at.
If the sheep died in a pack, it gets a spike. If it dies 3 times in a pack, and earn 3 whole spikes, you'll earn a Skip button for that pack.
After managing to make it through a whole pack without losing a single life, you will earn a nice little sheep, who'll sit on the menu where the spikes were.
There are 20 whole sheep for you to collect.
Stylus - Select world
Up/A/B - Jump
Left - Move
Tested on R4DS R4 Wood (firmware v1.33).
Proper Release #1
- 100 levels, all taken from the iOS release, but tweaked so they work properly.
- 10 different backgrounds split up into 20 whole worlds, each with it's own BGM.
- Saving, so everything has to be unlocked in a proper order. Woot.
- Editor, so you can start to build your own awesome Sheepy Level collection.
- Is Hard.
- Author's website - http://jayenkai.socoder.net