From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Frodonag (Originally by Oriol Comas i Coma)|
|[1.0 and 0.1 Download]|
Sator/Arepo/Tenet DS (Spanish) is a DS homebrew with 3 mini board games, as the name indicates they are Sator, Arepo and Tenet. It has a multiplayer mode included in case you want to play against your friends.
- Possibility of saving games (except for emulator).
- 3 board games: Sator, Arepo and Tenet with rules included in the homebrew itself.
- Configurable games against AI.
- Multiplayer games on the same console.
- DS-DS Multiplayer Games.
The homebrew includes:
- Sator (2 players).
- Arepo (2-4 players).
- Tenet (2 players).
Stylus - Move, Select
Works on actual DS and Emulator such as NO$GBA.
- Save Data (only if you use a NDS console).
- Sound Effects.
- Rules of 3 games in the same ROM.
- Credits of game.
- Play with an AI implemented.
- Play with other human players in the same console (for 2,3,4 players).
- Play with other human players with local Wifi Connection DS-DS (for 2 players).
- View a stadistics of win/lost/draw for 3 games.