From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
River Crossing (French) is a DS homebrew game adapted from a board game of the same name.
There are 3 kinds of puzzles in the game:
- Take character across the river.
- For that, you need to make him take the boards and move them in order to create a path progressively.
- The character can only carry one board at a time.
- While following the same principle, you must create a path to save the dog from the left bank.
- Following the same principle of crossing the river, this time not only with the character but also the dog.
- The constraint is that the dog can only stand on the small islands.
You can toggle No Character mode during the game for faster gameplay/skip the animation.
D-Pad - Move character, Collect/drop a board
Stylus - Collect/drop board
X/Y - Change level
A - Move dog to other island when built (Together mode)
Select - Switch to No Character mode
Start - Return to start menu