From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Type||Board Puzzle Card|
Reality Game is a homebrew containing 8 mini-games (chess, checkers and Scrable among others) that you can play multiplayer from 2 to 4 people in the same console or WiFi connection.
It also includes a chat room where participants you can contact if you're using the multiplayer mode.
There are options to play with wireless or via normal. 8 games are available as follow:
- Checkers - Take all the opponent's pieces.
- Igo (Go) - Occupy more part of the board than your rival.
- Weiqi (Go) - Similar to Igo.
- Chess - Beat the opponent.
- Freecell (Solitaire) - Sort the cards game.
- Klondike (Solitaire) - Similar to Freecell.
- Deck of cards - Guess the card that is on the deck.
- Scrable - Write the longest and the most complicated word.
Stylus - Choose games, Play, Restart, Write in the chat
D-Pad - Access network settings or the game
L - Credits (menu), Change the area to put cards/figures/letters
R - Change the area to put the cards/figures/letters
Start - Back to the menu
Flashcard M3DS Real with firmware 4.8
Flashcard DSTT / TTDS with official 1.17 firmware
R4i Revolution SDHC flash card with official firmware 2.7