QR Web Installer 3DS
|QR Web Installer|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
QR Web Loader is a homebrew application that allows you to download and install 3DS .cia files at the same time.
It will download and install whatever file you make a QR code link for. You can make QR codes from CTRLQ.org or any other site or phone app that produces standard QR codes.
Note: Deprecated. FBI >= 2.2.1 can now handle QR installs natively.
Install the .cia with a CIA manager of your choice.
If you have a previous version of QR Web Loader, you can upgrade by scanning this QR block with the old version.
Point CAM1 (rear facing, right side) at a QR code containing the URL of the .cia you would like to install.
Usually about 9" away works well for a QR of normal size, but your device may differ.
The QR code must contain only the URL, which must be accessible via a standard HTTP or HTTPS GET.
Direct download and install from Mega.nz is now also supported, just make a QR code with a direct .cia file link. Support for folders isn't yet implemented.
- Big codebase refactor.
- The ability to expand support to additional file sharing services.
- Mega.nz support.
- Video is now displayed from the camera, with a simple feedback when locating a QR code.
- Error handling has been cleaned up to avoid freezing.
- TitleId is checked to ensure it is a 3DS .cia file.
- Starting with this release, https:// support is fully functional.
- All future versions will require at least 0.6.1 installed to upgrade via QR scan, it no longer links to my own private server to avoid SSL.
- This version introduces a fully functional self update using Web-Updater (auto installed if missing).