|Author||ys (Jorge S. de Lis)|
This is a script to convert PDF files to CBDS files, can be used for Comic Book DS.
As of this version the script can be run standalone on almost any Linux environment. Integration with KDE4 (Konqueror, Dolphin) and Gnome (Nautilus) is also available.
Run the INSTALL_kde4.sh or INSTALL_gnome.sh, or if you only want the standalone script copy pdf2cbds.sh someplace over your PATH.
Please note that INSTALL_kde4.sh expects your KDE dir to be ~/.kde. It won't work as is on Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 and earlier versions.
- Added KDE4 and Nautilus integration.
- Konqueror 3.x is not supported anymore.
- Install scripts for KDE and Gnome.
- Check for dependencies before running.
- Author's website - http://acdrtux.es/tag/pdf2cbds