PSPadrive is a highly customised port of the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive emulator Genesis Plus to the PSP. The eventual goal is full 60fps emulation by rewriting parts of the emulator in assembler.
It was entered into the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2006 (PSP Applications).
- Support for Genesis/Megadrive, high compatiblity.
- ZIP supported.
- Correct ratio'd graphics, hardware accelerated renderer.
- Some asm code to speed things up.
- Built in game select screen.
Copy the contents to ms0:/PSP/GAME/pspadrive/.
Then put your Megadrive and Genesis roms to your Memory Stick.
PSPadrive has a file browser so you can copy the roms anywhere (preferably in the /GAME/PSP/pspadrive/roms/ folder).
Your roms can either be in SMD/BIN/MD/ZIP format (ZIP is recommended as it takes less space).
Note that this is an emulator only. It does not include any roms and there are a few missing features (Sound, More complete GUI, Lots more asm optimisations, Save states, Cheat codes, mappable controls).
D-Pad - Move up and down
Cross - Select a file or folder
Selecting ".." - Go back to the parent folder
D-Pad - MD/genesis D-Pad
Square - MD/genesis A button
Circle - MD/genesis B button
Start - MD/genesis Start button
L - In-game GUI (exit rom option only for this version)
- Author's website - http://hbert.dcemu.co.uk (archived)
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1887.0