PSPVNC is a VNC application that allows you to access your PC desktop from anywhere using WiFi connection. It is a port of PVNC initally written by NHD from TeamXos, and it's based on the PalmOS VNC client.
Unzip the ZIP file and copy the folder pspvnc to ms:0/PSP/GAME/.
To use IR keyboard, edit the pspirkeyb.ini file to specify your IR keyboard model and modify the layout keyboard files in the keymap directory.
v1.2.8 (by Zx-81)
- Fix issue with IR keyboard on cfw >= 3.80.
v1.2.7 (by Zx-81)
- Fix issue with fw3x (not enough heap memory).
- Fix issue with irkeyboard (linked with latest version).
v1.2.6 (by Zx-81)
- Add new useful keys to the danzeff keyboard (such as Win, Alt-tab, etc).
- All keys of the virtual keyboard are now really working.
- Support more keys of the IR-keyboard.
v1.2.5 (by Zx-81)
- New keyboard mapping.
- Display hotkeys/help on each menu.
- IR Keyboard is now active in all menus.
- Hostname are now supported in the configuration menu (of course you can still specify IP addresses).
v1.2.4 (by Zx-81)
- 3.x Custom firwmare port.
- IR keyboard support.
- Danzeff virtual keyboard.
v1.2.3 (by Zx-81)
- Fix the bug identified by Danzel in all wifi stuff.
v1.2.2 (by Zx-81)
- Add Support for DHCP on 1.5FW.
- HOME Button has been remapped on LTrigger+Start.
v1.2.1 (by Zx-81)
- Modify wifi connection handler to work on 1.5FW.
- Test wifi switch.
v1.2 (by Zx-81)
- Compile/Port on latest version of PSPSDK.
- Support >= 2.5 FW.
- Add Support for DHCP.
- Bug fix (exit hangs) on FW >= 2.5.
v1.1 (by NHD of TeamXos)
- New encodings. Raw, Ultra, Solid, RRE, CoRRE now supported.
- New graphics. Including Pochi Icon (remixed).
- WiFi connection list.
- GameMode (for use with neXgen 360, possibly others).
- Faster graphics.
- More server compatibility.
Many thanks to KingPSP, Yoyofr, Bigal90 and DeMoN X for the help on 1.5FW test.