PROHIBITION is a remake of Prohibition created by Infogrames in 1987 for the Amstrad CPC computer. The game is in English and French with a help access in the game menu.
It was submitted for the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2006.
- Game mode with story and boss level.
- Choose between stylus or buttons.
- English or French according to setting.
In game mode, you start the game with 3 lives. You must kill gangsters before they kill you.
At level 1, you only need 1 bullet to kill gangsters.
To go to the next level, you must kill 50 gangsters and finish the boss level without losing.
You can play with D-Pad or the Stylus.
Stylus - Tap to fire
D-Pad - Move the peephole
L - Protect yourself/hide behind wall (Game mode only)
Start - Pause
R - Music on/off
Works on NDSTT/Top Toy DS (firmware 1.15).
- Some new corrections made by Kukulcan.
- Improvment of sounds but far from perfect (little problem with the volume).
- First release.