From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Multipurpose and portable save manager for generations IV to VII, programmed in C++.
- Supports original cartridges and digital copies of games from DPPt to SwSh
- Allows on-the-fly modifications to all of your data
- Allows internal and resizable offline storage to store your Pokemon
- Capable of running custom scripts to allow injection of arbitrary data into your saves
- Interfaces with multiple ad-hoc programs running on your computer, web browser or smartphone
- Capable of scanning QR codes to inject both .pkx files or event wondercards
- Contains an offline wondercard database to get events from old distributions
- Capable of automatic verification and legalization of all your data
- We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly edited Pokemon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware edited Pokemon are in use.
This software works on CFW and Rosalina-based Homebrew Launchers. An internet connection is required when first launching PKSM.
- CFW Install the PKSM.cia file provided in the release page with your favourite installer. You can now launch the application from the Home Menu
- Rosalina HBL Copy the PKSM.3dsx file provided in the release page into your SD card. You can now launch PKSM from a Rosalina-based Homebrew Launcher
- Initial launch will require your system to be connected to the internet. This is needed to download the additional assets required for the application to launch. If your system is not connected to the internet, PKSM will return back to your menu.
Applications compatible with PKSM
- PKHeX: Generates .pk7, .pk6, .wc7, .wc6 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on PC.
- MysteryGiftBot: Generates .wc7 QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on Twitter.
- PKSM-Scripts: a toolkit to develop and compile .pksm and .c scripts.
- The GPSS: an online Pokemon sharing platform
- Additional assets are located at /3ds/PKSM/assets
- Automatic save backups are located at /3ds/PKSM/backups
- Extra storage data is located at /3ds/PKSM/banks
- .pkx and .wcx dumps are located in /3ds/PKSM/dumps
- Custom scripts are located in /3ds/PKSM/scripts
- Custom background songs are located in /3ds/PKSM/songs
Before submitting an issue, have a look through the issues page, because your question may have already been answered in the past.
Please only submit consistent issues (submitting your environment and which version of PKSM you're running, for example). Duplicate issues will be closed without any reply.
We'll not reply to issues related to versions of PKSM different from the latest stable release currently available.
You can get real-time support by joining FlagBrew's discord server.
PKSM has the following dependencies:
The latest version of ctrulib, citro3d, citro2d, 3ds-curl, 3ds-pkg-config, 3ds-bzip2, 3ds-mpg123, 3dstools, and tex3ds with their dependancies. All of these should be installed from devKitPro pacman.
Your system's pkg-config
3dstool, bannertool and makerom, if you want to be able to compile a .cia build of PKSM.
The latest version of Python 3.x and the GitPython library.
node.js, pandoc, wkhtmltopdf and github-wikito-converter to be able to build the HTML documentation.
To compile, clone the repository with all submodules (git clone --recursive https://github.com/FlagBrew/PKSM.git if initially cloning, git submodule init and git submodule update if running from an existing clone) and run make all.
- Bernardo for creating PKSM
- piepie62 and Admiral-Fish for the immense amount of dedication they put into the project
- dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
- SpiredMoth, trainboy2019 and all the scripters for making PKSM-Scripts great
- Archit Date for CoreConsole and PKHeX AutoLegalityMod
- Allen for the GPSS and CoreConsole's successor, CoreAPI
- The whole FlagBrew team for collaborating with us
- kwsch and SciresM for PKHeX, memecrypto and documentation
- fincs and WinterMute for citro2d and devkitARM
- kamronbatman and ProjectPokemon.org for EventsGallery
- All the translators
- Subject21_J and all the submitters for PKSM's icon
- Allen, piepie62, SpiredMoth and all the contributors for the documentation
- All the past contributors to the project
- All the patrons and the huge amount of supporters that this project has gained over the year
- Without you, this project wouldn't have existed. Thank you.
License This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3. Additional Terms 7.b and 7.c of GPLv3 apply to this. See LICENSE for details.