From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Sudoku game for DS. It is made with PAlib.
- 101 Sudoku puzzles spread over 3 difficulty settings
- Mod music + options for enabling/disabling
- Both stylus and pad input
- Saves best time for each puzzle to SRAM
- Can save a single game to SRAM
- Fully playable with either Stylus or Pad/Buttons
- Random puzzle generation for each difficulty
Reload the game from options in the main screen to resume playing your saved game.
Manual hint settings for each tile in the puzzle grid. Number hints are shown as orange dots in each grid tile. Status grid on top screen show correctly filled columns/rows/groups.
By setting pin, when pin grid is active:
- Yellow pins = possibles
- Red pins = impossibles
- Green pins = actual number
Stylus and Pad input are both available.
B - back to previous screen
A/Start - activates selected menu items
Left/Right - changes values in puzzle difficulty/index
L/R - switches active grid that receives button input. The active grid has a bright red cursor.
D-pad - moves cursor
A - sets pin (when pin grid is active)
Tested on hardware (M3 SD; E-15; FlashMe V5) with the ds.gba file (.nds doesn't work on M3).
Works on DeSmuME (except music).
Slight warning: automatically creates a default time in SRAM for all puzzles. Be careful with Wifi-me/wmb and GBA flash cartridges, if you don't want your saves to be erased.
- Replaced puzzle generation, with code by Gruffy_G.
- GUI update.
- Puzzle generation, small bug fix.
- Active row/column/region status, added to the top grid.
- GUI update.
- Puzzle generation added.