From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Omalone (or DSOmalone) is a remake of the board game Abalone for the Nintendo DS. It is made with PAlib.
- Stunning graphics and sounds.
- 1-player game against the NDS.
- 2-player game on the same NDS.
- 2-player game online, through wifi connection.
- Up to 8 characters providing 8 different environments and different challenges.
- Integration of omalone's statistics in WFCstatus software.
- Windows version also available.
How to play
- There are 2 colors, 14 balls each, on the game area.
- Your goal is to push opposing balls off the edge of the board.
- When its your turn, you can move 1, 2 or 3 of your balls at the same time:
- You can push opposing balls when you have numerical superiority in a line.
- No move possible when no numerical superiority.
- No more than a group of 2 opposing balls can be pushed.
- All directions are available, strafe too.
- Beat MrDario, and you'll unlock Vector.
- Beat Vector and you'll unlock Heel Mode.
- Try the famous Konami's code while selecting tables and you'll see...
Stylus - Move chips
Alx, Mvx, FA, DMA-SC, the NDSLib team and especially Dovoto, Mollusk.
All the community of DS homebrew dev.