|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
OTPHelper is small tool for the 3DS console, for helping with the downgrade and OTP dumping process.
Note: This tool is deprecated. The way to go for A9LH installations now is CTRNAND transfer (O3DS) or OTPless install (N3DS). Always refer to Plailect's guide.
- Actual dumping of the OTP.bin (0x100 or 0x108, only on FW < 3.0) included for convenience. Not shown in the screenshots, this is in the ARM9.bin.
- Generate OTP0x108.bin from OTP.bin (on FW 9.0+), if you forgot getting that file the first time around.
- Unbricking the FW 2.1 EmuNAND (N3DS only). This does, in one step, what would otherwise require: two NAND XORpads, the emuNAND_bricked.bin backup on your PC, 3DSFAT16Tool, hex-editing the header of the emuNAND_bricked.bin and writing back the fixed emuNAND_bricked.bin backup via Decrypt9WIP. So, much faster.
- Includes EmuNAND/SysNAND Backup & Restore, CTRNAND Dump & Inject, FIRM Dump & Inject and Padgen features from Decrypt9WIP for convenience.
- Multiple safety clamps in place to make this as safe as possible.
- Various options to restore your SysNAND to working order in case something goes wrong.
- Removed SysNAND partition dumping/injecting.
- Removed unneeded/duplicate 2.1 Unbricker Feature.
Thank these fearless people:
- Damian666 and Apache Thunder for testing and verifying EmuNAND unbricking.
- dark_samus3, Skaterdie, piratesephiroth and Swiftloke for testing and verifying OTP.bin dumping.
- liomajor and tivu100 for helping ironing out some quirks.
- al3x_10m (O3DS) for testing the One Click Setup feature.
- al3x_10m, Supster131 and Wolfvak for tons of help testing the downgrade checker.