From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Homebrew Notification Manager Features:
- Create your own custom notifications.
- Message: You can manually type a message, use a text file from the SD card as the message, or copy from another notification.
- Cannot exceed 6016 bytes (~5.8kb).
- Image (optional): You can select a JPG image from the SD card, or use an image from another notification.
- Should be exactly 400x240 and cannot exceed 50kb.
- Process ID (optional): You can select from which app the notification was received (no app = system notification).
- Read and delete notifications.
- Notifications are automatically marked as read by NotifyMii upon reading.
- You can also view a notification's image.
- Dump a notification's message and image to the SD card.
- Messages are saved as HHMMSS_TITLE.txt.
- Images are saved as HHMMSS_TITLE.jpg.
- Both are saved to SD:/NotifyMii.
- Dump or delete all notifications at once.
- Launch the app from which the notification was received. TODO:
- Write a GUI.
- Notification editing. Credits:
- Rinnegatamante, for the notification dumping code from Purgification and utf<->ascii functions from lpp-3ds.
- Kerouz, for the app's banner and icon.
- Smealum and many others, for ctrulib.
- Steveice10, for buildtools.
- xerpi, for sf2dlib, sfillib and sftdlib.